IELTS in Lucknow, only few days are left
- December 2, 2020
- Posted by: eduken
- Category: IELTS
Those who are working hard to meet their English proficiency requirements, we would like to remind you that only few days are left in your IELTS exam at Lucknow. The real test of your preparation is within a week and we totally understand your emotions & state of mind. Those feelings of nervousness, anxiety and sometimes superb confidence are absolutely normal.
We take this initiative to give you some last-week tips to boost your test preparation and score higher band score in your test. Here are some quick and most important ones:
- When you practice take note of the allotted time. Do not go even a minute over than the time given.
- Do not leave any question unanswered as there is no negative marking (sometimes an intelligent guess works)
- Adopt a question specific approach for Listening and Reading section
- In Reading section set timeline; try to solve about 20 Questions within first 30 minutes
- For Essay Writing task; think clearly and plan before you begin writing
- Practice Speaking with your Test Buddy or your trainer
- Take at least three full length tests before the final day.
- Take out your Original Passport and do not forget to carry it with you on the test day. Else, you are not allowed to appear for the test. (Also keep a photo copy of the passport.)
- Make sure that your offer letter has your correct name. If the name is typed wrong, then get it rectified with the instructors else your wrong name will come on TRF.
If you want to know more about the test tips, I strongly recommend you to read the post IELTS Get Going now by us.
Make sure to use these last-week tips to your test preparation.
I hope that this information will help you to improve your test scores. If you like this post and want to give feedback, please join us on our Facebook Page. A simple like on this page will encourage us to write more for you.
Stay focused. Trust your preparation and make it a success.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this post are personal of the author. While we have made efforts to ensure the accuracy of our content (consisting of articles and information), neither this blog nor the author shall be held responsible for any losses suffered by people accessing or using the content.